Join the ACRES Team
Are you searching for a rewarding experience to advance your career and work with other driven and talented individuals?
At ACRES, we are committed to fostering the opportunities necessary for your success as well as the company’s.
Asset Management Analyst/Associate
The Asset Management Analyst/Associate will work primarily with Asset Managers to assist with the management of assets within ACRES’ loan portfolio. They will support ACRES’ positions with conviction by presenting detailed analysis and metrics in support of an assigned portfolio of loans. The Analyst/Associate will need to establish strong relationships with senior management as well as with borrowers and other clientele, and work collaboratively with other departments to effectively and efficiently deliver detailed reports regarding debt transactions.
- Become fully versed in and apply a thorough knowledge of ACRES’ Capital Balance Sheet Lending programs, credit requirements, management policies and adhere to established policies and procedures
- Review and analyze monthly property financials, property cash flow statements and future cash requirements and variances for review with senior management
- Review and analyze property rent rolls and historical operating statements
- Complete asset management reporting templates and assist Asset Managers in performing analysis duties
- Researching, tracking and analyzing pertinent market data
- Track, monitor and administer loan covenant compliance
- Partner with Asset Managers to proactively manage the loan portfolio; identify and address problems to adjust risk rating changes, as appropriate
- Perform Draw Requests as per the direction of Senior Asset Managers
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Finance, Construction Management, Accounting preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in commercial real estate, mortgage banking, accounting or finance a plus
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of commercial real estate financing concepts related to multifamily, office, retail, and hospitality
- Thorough knowledge of the fundamentals that drive values for all asset classes
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and take direction from multiple senior managers
- Strong analytical skills and ability to learn quickly, achieve results, and excel in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent organization skills, detail oriented, ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects, and ability to function independently and as part of a team
- Superior interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (modeling skills a plus), Word, and Outlook
- Position is based at ACRES HQ
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong written and oral communication skills
For more information, please email email@example.com with the subject line “Asset Management Analyst/Associate”
View and apply to our departmental opening below. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Origination & Production
- Asset Management
- Capital Markets
Equal Employment Opportunity Compliance
ACRES Capital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.